Hospital Wait Time Data Workshop, (or ‘Hackathon’ as it’s lovingly called in the Tech world)
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Dovetail Technologies, Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylor’s Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland (Location)
The workshop is designed to link up those who are suffering from long hospital wait times, with those that have relevant data and with those that are able to use the data and build tools, applications and products for the benefit of patients and all citizens.
How will we do it: We will be working together on our Open Hospital Waiting List Project to:
- identify best practices in using public data on hospital wait times for the benefit of the public
- enable the public to monitor hospital wait times & performance
- make better decisions as to where to obtain health services
- increase transparency and accessibility of hospital data (i.e. waiting lists) through data liberation;
- develop a strategy to make this information and the whole subject known to the wider public.
Why we are doing this:
A call to action to use hospital wait time data to work for the public (as of Nov. 2016)
You might also want to look at our Past Events